Commercial Repair Service
WHO WE ARE
Commercial Repair Service is a family owned and operated maintenance, repair, and remodeling company. Established in 2005, we service both commercial and residential customers–With a focus on heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical, in addition to general maintenance and repair. Our office is located in the heart of Tucson, near Broadway and Wilmot.
WHO YOU ARE
Licensed HVAC CR-39. As our HVAC Qualifying Party / Lead Tech, you’re professional, drug-free, and proven to work well independently. Skilled with commercial and residential HVAC systems. Must be reliable, honest, and able to pass a mandatory background check and random drug testing. The position requires you to be available for service calls between 7am-4pm Monday-Friday as well as some weekend and rotating on-call scheduling. Experience in other trades is a plus but not required, as we do plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance as well.
Full-time HVAC QP / Lead Tech for both commercial and residential clients.
- Licensed HVAC CR-39.
- Minimum 5 years experience in commercial and residential HVAC repair.
- Must have your own tools and reliable transportation to and from work and between job sites.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver’s license and be insurable under our automobile policy.
- Must be sober and drug free, and able to pass a mandatory drug test and background check prior to starting.
- Exceptional communication skills, on paper and in person, and the ability to follow up with the office and customers.
- DOE – we offer a competitive benefit package
- We pay a portion of your health, dental, and vision insurance
- Sick pay and PTO
To apply for this job email your details to chrysti@CommercialRepairService.com